- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Guaranteed a window seat with unimpaired views over the Southern Alps
- 90 minutes total scenic flying, with different flight paths to and from Milford Sound
- Your knowledgeable, highly-skilled local pilot will provide interesting and informative commentary
- Experience views of braided rivers, endless snow-covered mountains, Ice Plateaus, Glaciers, and our favourite Lake Quill and Sutherland Falls
- Discover the natural wonders of Milford Sound aboard your cruise vessel with huge open-air viewing decks
- Travel the full length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea, with stunning sheer cliffs surrounding you
- Stop at waterfalls and watch for dolphins frolicking beside you
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee and water is available onboard your cruise
- Complimentary shuttles to and from central Queenstown available in our comfortable 2019 Hiace Vans.
- Food options are available on your cruise to pre purchase at additional cost.
Why do we love this
Arguably the most spectacular way to see Milford Sound. This trip offers you a chance to experience Milford Sound and all its glory in just half a day.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you ready for a trip that will take your breath away? Embark on a scenic journey to Milford Sound and get ready to discover some of the most beautiful landscape New Zealand has to offer.
Your trip begins in incredible Queenstown, home to adventure sports and stunning scenery. Today, you'll be embarking on the biggest adventure of them all... a scenic flight and cruise through Milford Sound.
With a guaranteed window seat, you'll enjoy unimpaired views on your journey. Travel across unbelievable vistas toward the iconic waterfalls and fiordes of Milford Sound. Get ready to discover a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty - this spot is famous for a reason.
Your flight will take you over the glaciers of the Darran Mountains and Barrier Range where you can soak up views of the craggy peaks and windy valleys that make this spot so iconic.
Once you've spent 45 minutes exploring this area from the air, it's time to make your landing in Milford Sound. Your pilot will accompany you from the airport to the boat terminal and make sure everything runs smoothly. You don't have to worry about a thing!
Once you arrive at the boat, it's time to step aboard for a cruise that will take your breath away. Milford Sound is a must on any New Zealand bucket list and now is your chance to discover it.
Lasting at least 1hr 45mins, your trip will take you along the length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea. Stop at waterfalls and watch for the dolphins playing in the wake of the boat as you go!
After your cruise, your pilot will be waiting for you at the boat terminal to accompany you back to the airport. But the fun isn't over yet! You still have a scenic flight back to Queenstown to enjoy.
Please allow 4 hours for this trip. Transport to and from central accommodation included.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Based at Queenstown Airport, we are conveniently located inside the Main Terminal Building across from arrivals baggage claim but also offer complimentary shuttles to and from central Queenstown.