Visit three of Waiheke’s top vineyards and sample a range of their wines!
The Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- See all that Waiheke has to offer with their bountiful wine region!
- Spend the day in the beautiful landscape of the Island of Wine
- Avoid the crowds and discover some of Waiheke's off the beaten path vineyards, as you marvel at the rugged and beautiful landscape found at the Eastern End of Waiheke
- Enjoy tastings at three boutique vineyards and sample a full range of their wine offerings
- Dig into an included lunch with a glass of wine or beer at a local restaurant
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
You will depart from pier 2 at the Fullers Ferry Terminal in downtown Auckland, located at 99 Quay Street. The ferry takes 35-45 minutes and will arrive at Matiatia (the Waiheke Wharf) where a driver will meet you with a sign welcoming you. Ferry ticket not included in the price of the tour.
Please catch the 10am Fullers sailing from Downtown Auckland. We recommend you arrive 20 minutes prior to departure.
Lunch is usually around 2pm, so be sure to eat breakfast or pack a snack!
We do not recommend this tour for children under the age of 10.
The tour will depart at 10am and return by 4:00pm.
Reviews for The Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.