Combine two of Waiheke Island's best activities with this wine tasting & fishing charter combo.
Waiheke Wine & Fishing Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A morning small-group winery tour on Waiheke Island
- Enjoy wine tasting at 3 different scenic venues
- A 4 hr afternoon fishing charter in the Hauraki Gulf
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods & bait
- The fish can be filleted for you on request
- Land transport onboard a late model, luxury 12-seater mini-bus, with a friendly & informative local guide
- Pick-ups from selected accommodation for guests staying on Waiheke Island
- Departs from the meeting point at Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Waiheke Island
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Waiheke Wine & Fishing Tour
To keep things fresh and ensure availability, the tour goes to a different selection of vineyards every day.
Yes, you can request specific vineyards you'd like to visit; however, The Operator can't promise as itineraries could already be set, or vineyards could already be full.
Make sure to bring warm clothing, sunblock and your own refreshments as things may get cold on the water. (Extra gear can be stored safely in our vehicle while you’re wine tasting.)
Reviews for Waiheke Wine & Fishing Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.