Check out Rainbow Mountain and beautiful landscapes along the way
Full-Day Rainbow Mountain Trek Highlights
- Full day of guided hiking
- Andean Blessing (Ancestral Ceremony for protection with a local shaman)
- First aid kit including oxygen
- Transport: Cusco – Trailhead – Cusco
- Breakfast, Snack, Boxed Lunch
- Professional, bilingual Trekking Guide (English – Spanish)
- Emergency horse and wrangler for groups of 5 people or greater.
- Entrance fee
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Rainbow Mountain Trek
- Walking sticks
- Raincoat or poncho
- Comfortable backpack for walking
- Sun hat for the sun, sunblock, and sunglasses
- Warm clothes to be worn in layers, including a hat and gloves
- Hiking boots (Due to the height of the trek there may be some sections where snow has fallen.)
Reviews for Full-Day Rainbow Mountain Trek
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
Terms & Conditions:
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Travel and Healing
Calle San Martin A6, Urb. El trebol, Pje. San Sebastian, Cusco 08000, Peru