- The heart of the Cape Whale Coast is just a 2-hour drive south of Cape Town!
- Stops at Gordans Bay, Betty’s Bay, Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Land-Based whale watching
- Boat trip (optional)
- All tours depart from your Hotel or V&A Waterfront
Whale Watching Tour Cape Town - July To AugustSpot whales off the coast of South Africa!
What to Expect
Cape Town is considered by many to be the best land-based whale watching spot in the world — so see for yourself! You can watch the Southern Right Whales basking in the waters of Hermanus. The tour will provide the opportunity for you to see these giants from the sea! There's also the option take a boat trip to see the whales up close (at your own expense).
This tour also visits the endangered African penguins at Stoney Point. If time permits, you'll also visit the Harold Porter Botanical gardens before returning back to Cape Town via scenic Clarence drive.
- V&A Waterfront information center
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely