- 4 x 4 guide tour
- Fully guided trip (13 platforms, 11 slides, and a swing bridge)
- Rain gear (if needed)
Zipline Canopy Tour In Cape Town
Soar through the air on this ziplining adventure!
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Upon arrival for your ziplining canopy tour, you'll get a safety briefing and fitted in gear. A 4WD will take you high into the mountain range where the fun begins!
Two professional guides will accompany each small group, ensuring safety standards while providing an enlightening and educational experience. The guides will teach you interesting facts about the nature and geology of the surrounding area.
Slide along steel cables, from platform to platform, taking you past waterfalls and through valleys. After a short walk back to the vehicle, the tour will transport you back down to enjoy a light meal together.
Zipline Canopy Tour In Cape Town
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Adult and Child (under 18) Combo:
How many people in a group?
Maximum of 9 people per group. Bookings for 10 or more people will simply be split into smaller groups that follow one behind the other along the canopy tour. Larger group bookings of up to 150 people per day for corporate and team building events are available on request.
How long does it take?
Each tour lasts between 2-4 hours, depending on which particular how many people are in your group.
What do we need to wear or bring?
Please be sure to bring warm clothes and comfortable shoes to walk in. The weather in the Cape can be unpredictable, especially up in the mountains.
How safe is it?
Each group is escorted by two guides with a lead guide and safety guide monitoring your progress at all times. Your safety is paramount and we have strict procedures in place to ensure that you are constantly connected to either the cable or the platform. The tour uses full body harnesses and all pulleys, carabineers and other equipment carry standard safety certification ratings.
What if I weigh 150kgs?
The recommended weight limit is in fact 120kg.
What if I’m pregnant?
Congratulations! But in the best interests of you and your baby, the tour would prefer to err on the side of caution and recommend you return to do a Canopy Tour once you have welcomed the new arrival.
- Please arrive 10min prior to your tour time, as tours will depart on time
- No refunds will be granted in the event of a missed tour
- The tour runs a limited number of tours a day with a limited number of guests in each tour, therefore, please note that we might not be able to accommodate additional guests arriving without a booking
- Should your group size change, please advise us as soon as possible so that we may amend your booking and release the space to other guests wanting to book. Guests booked for but not arriving will be charged for as per our cancellation policy below
- The minimum age is 5 years old, and the children will need to do the tour in tandem with the guide. Please advise us if any of the guests on your booking are below the age of 9 years old. * Moms to be: due to the bumpy 4x4 ride, this tour is not for you while you are pregnant
- If you have any medical conditions and are unsure, please contact your doctor before the time. * Clients are advised that the tour includes a 1km hike out afterwards and a bumpy 4x4 trip to the top of the mountain and back. A moderate level of fitness is therefore required.
- We suggest a weight restriction per person of approximately 120kg to 130kg - this restriction is not weight related, but rather imposed by the size of the harnesses we use and is based on the circumference of the straps around the body
- This is an adventure activity, therefore we have a strict no drinking prior to the tour policy. The tour reserves the right to prevent guests suspected of alcohol consumption from joining the tour
- A 100% refund will be granted should the Client / Operator cancel or amend the booking 24 hours prior to the activity date booked
- A 50% refund will be granted should the Client / Operator cancel or amend the booking 24 to 4 hours prior to arrival on the exact date of the activity date booked
- No refund will be applicable should the Client / Operator fail to arrive or cancel less than 4 hours prior to their tour time on the date of the activity booked
- A full refund will be considered on merit, by management, in the event of illness /hospitalization/ accident or death, upon receipt of proof
- A full refund will be granted to Clients / Operators should Cape Canopy Tour cancel any activity in the interest of safety
- No refund will be granted should the Client / Operator not complete the tour/miss the tour departure time Voucher