- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day sail around Magnetic Island's secluded bays including Five Beach Bay for a swim & snorkel
- Delicious morning tea & light BBQ lunch
- Use of all snorkelling equipment, stinger suits/wet suits, stand-up paddleboards & boom netting to have some fun exploring
- Departs from the meeting point at Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island
- All EMC Reef tax charges
WHAT TO EXPECT
Explore and discover the hidden gems of Magnetic Island aboard the luxurious sailing yacht Big Mama. With plenty of beautiful beaches, bays and pristine natural landscapes, you can enjoy sailing in paradise without the crowds.
Your half-day sailing experience provides an opportunity to get your feet sandy, have a swim and a snorkel, and explore the magical Five Beach Bay. Only accessible by boat, you will likely have these secluded beaches and beautiful fringing reefs all to yourselves!
Enjoy close wildlife encounters with the tropical fish, turtles and even dugongs that are abundant here. For the adventurous or those who just like to give it a go, it is the ideal spot for stand-up paddleboarding and boom netting is also available behind the boat. With water activities to suit almost everyone – a brilliant day on the water is sure to be had.
A delicious morning tea, as well as a light BBQ lunch will be served throughout your cruise, and you are welcome to bring your own drinks in a small cooler bag to sip on as you take in the magnificent scenery. Situated within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and enjoying an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, Magnetic Island is the ideal location to sail, explore and soak in the tropical climate.
Where We Visit
- Magnetic Island - Five Beach Bay
What should I bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
- Seasick tablets if necessary
What about the weather?
Our cruises are subject to weather conditions. We will cancel a cruise or move your booking to another date if possible, due to unsafe weather conditions as we prefer our guests to have a memorable & safe experience.
- All our sails, even when they have been confirmed are weather & minimum guest number dependent
- Due to the small number of passengers on these tours, it is advised to book early
- Tour operates daily from April to January (excluding Christmas Day)
- More than 30 days before departure – 10% of total cost
- Between 7 and 30 days before departure - 50% of total cost
- Less than 7 days before departure - 80% of total cost
- Within 24 hours of departure - 100% of total cost
Read full supplier's terms & conditions