- 2 hour surf lessons on Rainbow Beach
- 4WD Beach adventure
- Surfing on Australia's longest waves at a remote location for uncrowded surf
- Guaranteed to stand up on first lesson
- FREE photos!
- All equipment included
- Return transfers from Rainbow Beach
Surf Lesson & 4WD Adventure from Noosa
Learn to surf on Australia's longest & safest waves, on a secluded beach only accessible by 4WD!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Surf lessons with Epic Ocean Adventures, home of Australia's longest and safest beginner wave. We take you away from the crowds where you can learn to surf on super fun long waves that will make your progression rewarding and fast. This hidden gem is only accessible by 4WD through the Great Sandy National Park and we take you on an exciting beach drive adventure to the spectacular Double Island Point. This location features a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever learn to surf on. You could be riding waves for well over 100's of metres on your first surf lesson.
Learn to surf in waist deep water with friendly instructors that are highly experienced and qualified to get you surfing and having fun in a safe environment. We guarantee that you will stand up on your first lesson!
What is included on this tour?
4WD Great Beach Drive experience, equipment hire (specialised softboards, wetshirt/ wetsuit), fun surf instruction, National Park entry fees, pictures on request.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
Where do I depart?
This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane & just below Fraser Island. Meeting point is at our surf shop in Rainbow Beach.
- Although the supplier always endeavours to run our tours daily, participants safety is its number one priority and this is why the supplier holds a 100% safety record. Please understand that on rare occasions due to our tours operating in a unique natural environment, time changes and cancellations can happen and the supplier understands they are not always convenient.
- Minimum guest numbers: The supplier requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate and reserve the right on the rare occasion to postpone or cancel due to insufficient numbers.
- Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult. Adult rates apply for all guests. Please contact for children below 7 years and private tours as safety seat will be required.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
Read full supplier's terms & conditions