- Experience a popular form of entertainment in Asakusa, Tokyo
- Observe Japanese geishes in traditional dress
- Enjoy both charming dancing as well as entertainment shows and games
- Hear a careful explanation by an interpreter
- Enjoy a multi-course Japanese meal with seasonal ingredients and all-you-can-drink beverages
Geisha Entertainment Show and Multi-course Japanese MealExperience the games and performances of a traditional Ozashiki asobi in Asakusa
What to Expect
Experience traditional Japanese entertainment with a show and games performed by geishas in Asakusa, one of the best geisha areas in Tokyo. This is something even the Japanese cannot experience easily. Appreciate the elegant singing and dancing of the geishas as you enjoy a delicious multi-course Japanese meal. Let's try to entertain together with the geisha. The English guide will explain it carefully, so you can enjoy Ozashiki Asobi while understanding the rules.
Dance by Asakusa's geisha
A geisha is a characteristic Japanese entertainer who mastered Japanese traditional arts such as Japanese dance, shamisen, and the tea ceremony and entertains guests and livens up the banquets. Geishas in Asakusa are particularly outstanding because of their superb singing and dancing and their friendliness. A geisha specialized in dancing (Tachikawa) and a geisha specialized in singing (Jikata) will form a pair and will perform 3 songs suitable for the atmosphere.
You can enjoy the meal together with alcohol served at a banquet hall. The meals will be carefully prepared and arranged into 12 beautiful dishes. The best seasonal ingredients are used so the contents will be the special of the day. Please enjoy the all-you-can-drink alcohol and soft drinks together with the geisha.
Entertainment show (Ozashiki Asobi)
This entertainment show is a kind of unique Japanese culture that can be enjoyed by customers and geisha together at a banquet room. The geisha will choose 2 or 3 kinds of games such as 'Tosenkyo,' 'Konpira Fune Fune' and 'Ochoko Kure Kure' according to the atmosphere of the place using gestures and props. The English interpreter will carefully explain the rules so even beginners can be at ease.
Lastly, it's time for a photo session. Please take a memorable picture that will last a lifetime of this special experience in Asakusa.
- Entertainment show
- Commemorative picture
Frequently Asked Questions
- Meeting point: Kaminari 5656 Kaikan / 3-6-1 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- From Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station
- Go up to the ground from Exit 7 of Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and go between the Tobu Tourist Information Center and the entrance of EKIMISE. Turn right before the traffic light and head north along Umamichi-Dori Street.
- Turn left at the 4th intersection and proceed along Kototoi-Dori Street.
- At the 2nd traffic light cross to the north side.
- Kaminari 5656 Kaikan is the building with impressive red fences of the terrace.
- From Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station
- Our Advertised Price and Net Rate DO NOT include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges.
Reviews for Geisha Entertainment Show and Multi-course Japanese Meal
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely