- Fitted in a traditional kimono
- Get your hair styled to match your dress
- Take a walk in Asakusa sporting your new look
What to Expect
Dress in your best on this Japanese tour. You'll be fitted in a furisode, which is a formal long-sleeved kimono worn by young women at ceremonies. Fancy! On this tour, you'll get to choose your favourite kimono and get dressed up. You can choose between a casual obi belt or a fancier fukuro-obi. A helpful guide will show you how to wear it. You can add bags or sandals as accessories. Plus, you can have your hair styled to match your new outfit!
Once you're wearing the dress, take a walk around Asakusa and have a photo op! You just need to be back at the shop to return the dress by 17:00. Too easy!
Things to note
- Time: 20 minutes (dressing + hair arrangement)
- Please return kimono by 17:00 on the day
- Meeting point: Nice Kimono Asakusa Shop / B1, Hanashi Bldg., 1-7-19, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- A 1-minute walk from Tawaramachi Station on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- A 5-minute walk from Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate) of Sensoji Temple
- Language support: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean
- Items to bring: ID card
- Free Wi-Fi
- A group needs to make a reservation at least one week in advance of the intended tour date
- You can go out wearing a furisode.
- If the kimono is stained or damaged, the customer is to pay 20,000 to 150,000 yen
- For a child who is 125 cm tall and over, a yukata (casual kimono) is prepared
- Maximum 3 persons are dressed at one time. People in a group are dressed in order
- You can leave your belongings (except valuables) at the shop
Reviews for Traditional Kimono Fitting in Asakusa
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
This tour's advertised price and net rate does not include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation