Terms & Conditions:
- Both the Operator and any Agent (including their respective employees, agents, officers and directors) exclude, to the fullest extent possible under law, all and any liability for any loss, damage or injury (whether direct or indirect or consequential, however arising) suffered by the Guest or any person associated with the Guest in relation to the booked activity.
- All activities have elements of risk and all guests undertaking any Activity do so voluntarily and at their own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are also excluded.
- The Operator reserves all rights to cancel any Activity at its discretion for (but not limited to) any of the following reasons: a) waterway, road or weather conditions; b) lack of numbers participating in the Activity; c) unsuitability of Guest(s) due to reasons such as age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication or any other reasons rendering a Guest unsuitable or unfit to participate in the Activity; d) any other circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of the Operator.
- All Guests agree to adhere to any instructions in relation to the Activity from the Operator at all time. These terms are subject to rights and remedies you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 2003.
No refunds within 24 hours of departure unless the Operator cancels the activity due to waterway or weather conditions. Otherwise, refunds are granted solely at the discretion of the Operator according to the Operator's cancellation policy. Refunds may only be obtained from the Operator. Note that any transaction fees are not refundable.
Modifying or amending booking
All requests for modifications and amendments to your booking must be directed to Lake Wanaka Cruises via email or phone and we will process the request. See the section “Payment & Cancellations” below for additional information with respect to cancelling a booking.
- Lake Wanaka Cruises does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed cruise time.
- All date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability; Lake Wanaka Cruises cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed cruise time, Lake Wanaka Cruises will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original cruise time may be subject to an additional fee.
- If you make a purchase using a Lake Wanaka Cruises promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Lake Wanaka Cruises checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Lake Wanaka Cruises may decide, at its sole discretion, to honour your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Lake Wanaka Cruises reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
Occasionally we will make changes to cruise dates and times, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and other Product features and/or requirements. As a result, Lake Wanaka Cruises reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, cruise, ticket or product that you have booked at this Website, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
Payments and cancellations
When you book a reservation for a Product through the Website, Lake Wanaka Cruises collects your payment information and processes your payment as described below under “Payment Processing”. Lake Wanaka Cruises accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa. You can also pay by Alipay. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as RTBS on the credit or debit card statement.
No refunds are available once a cruise or other product has commenced.
Cancelling a booking with Lake Wanaka Cruises can result in cancellation fees being applied by Lake Wanaka Cruises, as outlined below. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is $10 cancellation fee plus any credit card fees and charges incurred by Lake Wanaka Cruises when you booking was made.
- If you cancel between 30 days and 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on wanakacruises.co.nz and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.