- Experienced Guide
- Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall (ex Wanaka)
- All climbing & safety equipment
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you can climb a ladder, you can Go Wild. Our shortest waterfall climb is set in the mountains and is a great introduction to adventure. The cable course follows bridges and cascading waterfalls to an exciting suspension bridge finish.
Go Wild will take you into the heart of the waterfall exposing hidden pools and crossing three suspension bridges before crossing our final 35m bridge and traversing back to the base along a picturesque trail.
We pick you up in Wanaka, drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is our shortest climb (Approximately 1 hour of climbing).
- The descent is approximately 20mins by trail.
- Basic fitness is required. (You must be happy walking on uneven terrain for up to 2 hours.)
- This climb is suitable for anyone 9 years+ and over 120cm (please call to discuss for children under 9)
Queenstown Transport: Book the bus as an extra with 9 am or 10 am tours. Follow the prompts on the next page of this booking to choose this option.
Child Rate: This is available for children up to 15 years.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.