- Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall (ex Wanaka)
- Snacks and lunch/afternoon tea
- All climbing & safety equipment
Wild Thing Waterfall ClimbHaving completed the Go Wild section, we'll climb higher, into steeper sections of the waterfall
What to Expect
Wild Thing is our most popular climb, suitable for adventurous, active beginners. Having completed the Go Wild section, we climb higher, crossing 2 more suspension bridges including a 3-wire bridge before finishing at the base of a spectacular 60m waterfall.
This section of the climb is steeper and more exposed, offering a perfect balance of challenge and achievability, and opening up fantastic views.
We pick you up in Wanaka, drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is our most popular climb (Approximately 3 hour of climbing).
- Wild Thing climbs approximately 300m vertically and travels through 750m of terrain.
- Descent is approximately 45mins by trail.
- Climbers require moderate fitness and are happy walking on hilly terrain for up 3-4 hours.
- This climb is suitable for anyone 12 years + (please call to discuss for children under 12)
Queenstown Transport: Book the bus as an extra with 9 am or 10 am tours. Follow the prompts on the next page of this booking to choose this option.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.
- We reserve the right to cancel trips if the minimum number is not reached, or if weather or any other situation should demand this.
- We reserve the right to adjust the tour based on your ability in the interest of your safety
- Please check your emails the day before your trip, or give us a call to confirm departure time.
- Cancellations or changes within 10 days may incur a NZ$50 cancellation fee
- No refunds will apply to cancellations within 48hrs of the departure date
- Our trips DEPART at the designated trip time, no refund will be given for late arrivals.
- No refund will be given if you choose to, or do not have the ability to complete your booked climb.
- You are able to downgrade, but no refund will be given.
- Some promotional bookings may be totally non-refundable, this will be clearly identified in that booking section
- We reserve the right to cancel if weather or any other situation should demand this and a full refund will be given.
- Meet at Waterfall
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely